Document Services formally authenticates legalized documents requested by foreign consulates and embassies. We authenticate notarized or commissioned:
- birth, adoption, marriage or divorce certificates;
- property ownership documents;
- school, college, or university admission papers and transcripts;
- business, commercial import-export documents and contracts dealing with incorporation, partnerships, product standards and distribution, fiscal matters, approval certificates for customs, etc.;
- other Ontario government official documents.
The authentication of seals, stamps and signatures of notaries, and commissioners validates documents and ensures the recognition of the documents across the province of Ontario, Canada, and internationally. Foreign consulates and embassies request our certificates of authentication in order to accept the validity of various documents.
The mandate is to verify the document submitted by comparing the signature and seal/stamp (as applicable) on the document against the information on file pertaining to the notary public/ commissioner for taking affidavits.
Authentication will only proceed if:
- all parts of the name, seal and/or stamp of the notary or commissioner are complete;
- the name, seal and/or stamp is identical to what ODS has on file; or,
- the notary public or commissioner for taking affidavits is registered on file with ODS.
REGULAR SERVICE (3-5 DAYS)
$116 CERTIFICATION OF NOTARIZED DOCUMENT BY A NOTARY PUBLIC
$132 CERTIFICATION OF COMMISSIONED DOCUMENT BY COMMISSIONER OF OATH
$132 CERTIFICATION OF ONTARIO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SIGNATURE/SEAL
URGENT SERVICE (4 HOURS)
$211 CERTIFICATION OF NOTARIZED DOCUMENT BY A NOTARY PUBLIC
$227 CERTIFICATION OF COMMISSIONED DOCUMENT BY COMMISSIONER OF OATH
$227 CERTIFICATION OF ONTARIO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SIGNATURE/SEAL
* prices do not include GST
NEED GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO AUTHENTICATION? CLICK HERE