Order your travel visa!
Consular fees and requirements per document:
- - 65.00 CAD Note: personal documents, certificate of origin, fingerprint forms for Police Clearance from UAE. For legalization of diplomas, educational documents the transcript must be sent (by mail or courier) DIRECTLY to the UAE Embassy by educational institution without
- - 743.00 CAD Note: corporate documents
- - 65.00 CAD Note: UAE Drivers licence validation: Original letter from the same Traffic Dept. in UAE that issued the drivers licence; Original drivers licence;
- Disbursement fee of 179.98 applied to each document.
- Processing time by the embassy/consulate is 5 business days.
Please allow extra time for our processing. Note that for your documents to be accepted by the embassy/consulate, they must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Ottawa. We can provide authentication at the Department for $199.98 with the processing of 1 business day. Regular processing (10 business days) also available at the rate of $99.98. DFAIT authenticates only the documents originated in Canada and that meet the following requirements. Upon request we may provide documents drafting by our lawyers and paralegals and translation services by our qualified translators. All documents that are executed in other than English or French in order to be authenticated by DFAIT must be accompanied by translation in either of these two languages by certified translator from accredited provincial translation association (for example, ATIO in Ontario). If you do not have a translator, we can do it for you! Get the best price for your documents translation at www.translatecanada.com.
Select Services for your Order: