Order your travel visa to QATAR!
QATAR legalization fees and requirements per document:
- - 18 CAD Note: Private documents, including diplomas.
- - 60 CAD Note: Pro-forma Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Health Certificates, Insurance Certificates, Steamship Certificates, Packing List, Sanitary Certificates
- - 835 CAD Note: Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading
- Disbursement fee of 179.98 applied to each document.
- Processing time by QATAR embassy/consulate is 10 business days.
Please allow extra time for our processing. Note that for your documents to be accepted by the embassy/consulate, they must be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada, formerly - DFAIT, in Ottawa. We can provide authentication at the Department for $199.98 with the processing of 1 business day. Regular processing (10 business days) also available at the rate of $99.98. Global Affairs authenticates only the documents originated in Canada that meet the following requirements (click on the link).
Upon request we may provide documents drafting by our lawyers and paralegals and translation services by our qualified translators.
All documents that are executed in other than English or French in order to be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada must be accompanied by translation in either of these two languages by certified translator from accredited provincial translation association (for example, ATIO in Ontario).
If you do not have a translator, we can do it for you! Get the best price for your document translation service at www.translatecanada.com (click on the link).
Select Services for your Order: