Order your travel visa!
Consular fees and requirements per document:
- - 59.50 CAD Note: Private documents <br>
- - 170.00 CAD Note: Corporate documents. All commercial documents must be attested by local Chamber of Commerce.<br>
- - 51.00 CAD Note: Peru driver's license validation. Required documents: 1. Valid passport copy; 2. Driver's License in original.
- Disbursement fee of 169.95 applied to each document.
- Processing time by the embassy/consulate is 3 business days.
Please allow extra time for our processing. Note that for your documents to be accepted by the embassy/consulate, they must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Ottawa. We can provide authentication at the Department for $195.00 with the processing of 1 business day. Regular processing (10 business days) also available at the rate of $100.00. DFAIT authenticates only the documents originated in Canada and that meet the following requirements. Upon request we may provide documents drafting by our lawyers and paralegals and translation services by our qualified translators. All documents that are executed in other than English or French in order to be authenticated by DFAIT must be accompanied by translation in either of these two languages by certified translator from accredited provincial translation association (for example, ATIO in Ontario). If you do not have a translator, we can do it for you! Get the best price for your documents translation at www.translatecanada.com.
Select Services for your Order: