Order your travel visa to JORDAN!
JORDAN legalization fees and requirements per document:
- - 115 CAD Note: Commercial power of attorney - certification by DFAIT. Commercial Invoices, Certificate of origin - must be certified by Board of Trade
- - 35 CAD Note: Civil status and statistics documents
- - 165 CAD Note: Other commercial docs
- - 65.00 CAD Note: Jordan Driving License Confirmation. Required documents: Original Jordan driver's license; A copy of the valid passport; Application form available for download at this location - www.documentservices.ca/pdf/jordan-driving-license-confirmation.pdf. (copy-paste it into your browser)
- Disbursement fee of 189.98 applied to each document.
- Processing time by Jordan embassy/consulate is 10 business days.
Please allow extra time for our processing. Note that for your documents to be accepted by the embassy/consulate, they must be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada, formerly - DFAIT, in Ottawa. We can provide authentication at the Department for $199.98 with the processing of 1 business day. Regular processing (10 business days) also available at the rate of $99.98. Global Affairs authenticates only the documents originated in Canada that meet the following requirements (click on the link).
Upon request we may provide documents drafting by our lawyers and paralegals and translation services by our qualified translators.
All documents that are executed in other than English or French in order to be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada must be accompanied by translation in either of these two languages by certified translator from accredited provincial translation association (for example, ATIO in Ontario).
If you do not have a translator, we can do it for you! Get the best price for your document translation service at www.translatecanada.com (click on the link).
Select Services for your Order: