Order your travel visa!
Consular fees and requirements per document:
- - 115 CAD Note: Commercial power of attorney - certification by DFAIT. Commercial Invoices, Certificate of origin - must be certified by Board of Trade
- - 35 CAD Note: Civil status and statistics documents
- - 165 CAD Note: Other commercial docs
- - 65.00 CAD Note: Jordan Driving License Confirmation. Required documents: Original Jordan driver's license; A copy of the valid passport; Application form available for download at this location - www.documentservices.ca/pdf/jordan-driving-license-confirmation.pdf. (copy-paste it into your browser)
- Disbursement fee of 179.98 applied to each document.
- Processing time by the embassy/consulate is 10 business days.
Please allow extra time for our processing. Note that for your documents to be accepted by the embassy/consulate, they must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Ottawa. We can provide authentication at the Department for $199.98 with the processing of 1 business day. Regular processing (10 business days) also available at the rate of $99.98. DFAIT authenticates only the documents originated in Canada and that meet the following requirements. Upon request we may provide documents drafting by our lawyers and paralegals and translation services by our qualified translators. All documents that are executed in other than English or French in order to be authenticated by DFAIT must be accompanied by translation in either of these two languages by certified translator from accredited provincial translation association (for example, ATIO in Ontario). If you do not have a translator, we can do it for you! Get the best price for your documents translation at www.translatecanada.com.
Select Services for your Order: