Order your travel visa to BAHRAIN!
BAHRAIN legalization fees and requirements per document:
- - 190 CAD Note: for Agreement of Incorporation
- - 154 CAD Note: for Sell/Purchase Agreement/Trademark/Assignment
- - 90.00 CAD Note: Power of Attorney, Marriage/Divorce/Death Cert.,Certif. of Origin, etc.
- - 7.00 CAD Note: Driver's license authentication. (Required documents: Valid original driver's license;)
- - 90.00 CAD Note: Educational documents
- Disbursement fee of 189.98 applied to each document.
- Processing time by Bahrain embassy/consulate is 10 business days.
Please allow extra time for our processing. Note that for your documents to be accepted by the embassy/consulate, they must be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada, formerly - DFAIT, in Ottawa. We can provide authentication at the Department for $199.98 with the processing of 1 business day. Regular processing (10 business days) also available at the rate of $99.98. Global Affairs authenticates only the documents originated in Canada that meet the following requirements (click on the link).
Upon request we may provide documents drafting by our lawyers and paralegals and translation services by our qualified translators.
All documents that are executed in other than English or French in order to be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada must be accompanied by translation in either of these two languages by certified translator from accredited provincial translation association (for example, ATIO in Ontario).
If you do not have a translator, we can do it for you! Get the best price for your document translation service at www.translatecanada.com (click on the link).
Select Services for your Order: